5.03.2009

RVA Craft Weekend

The Red Velvet Art craft weekend was a blast! Julie and I had a ton of fun and met some really awesome women. Here are a few pics...I have many more to share.

Leigh-Ann painting my face with a pretty shamrock.

Me and Julie

Julie, Elsie, and me

My self-portrait I drew during one of the classes.

Picture holders I made for my desk.

Rachel and me. Rachel is super sweet and awesome.

Elsie and me, she is so adorable and fun! I was SO excited to finally meet her.

We totally had a fun time making use of the awesome brick wall in the firehouse for some fun photos.



The awesome old firehouse we were in, beautiful building and architectural details

2 comments:

  1. Awesome photos! You look awesome (as usual)! Looks like you had a great time. Cant wait to hear more about it. XOXOX Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you had a fun weekend! I drove past the firehouse tonight and wished we were doing it again!

    Congrats on finishing your big run! Those purple heels are hot!!!

    ReplyDelete