5.19.2009

Today

I found this on a blog I read and it really sums up how I am lately and I can relate to the person who wrote it. Applies especially today. I've edited it slightly.

Far away from everything today. today is a tough day...maybe someday I will get into it. but that is a story for another time.
If I feel distant lately, it is because I am
if I seem like I forget a lot of stuff, it is because I do
if I say I am going to do stuff, but don't...it is not on purpose
no energy
no ambition
too many tears
too many emotions feeling the need to spill out at the same time.
wish I didn't think about the reality of the situation but it is there, waiting for me with open arms.
thank you for all the care
thank you for being patient with me
thank you for just listening (reading)

No comments:

Post a Comment