5.02.2010

Back to reality

Las Vegas was a blast! I was NOT ready to come back to reality. But back to it. Here are just a few pictures of the trip.
Jona and me at Freemont Street
I love this picture of Jona and Rob at the Bellagio fountain show

Us gals

In front of our hotel
Stylin with their new shoes

In front of some ice sculptures
The view from our room
New York New York
Breakfast at the Paris. It was so freaking good. And we got VIP treatment. Because that's how we roll.
Went to a Cardinal game with Lisa, Luke, and Nicole after getting back home. Cards won 10-4, it was fun, hadn't been to a game in a very long time! And hadn't seen Luke and Nicole in a very long time either!

Last night I got my handy, dandy pink tool kit out....
And hung up some new wall hangings I found at Bed, Bath, and Beyond while in Bloomington. I have actually been eyeing these exact prints online but haven't found them in any reasonably priced form until now. These were only $30 each which for the size I thought was a steal. You can kind of see what I had on this wall before in this post. Pretty sure I paid some ridiculous price for the previous wall hanging when I bought it years ago at World Market. It is the third picture down. The picture was kind of small for as big as the wall is. (side note, it is weird looking back through my old blog, seems like so long ago) There are three panels and Bed, Bath, and Beyond only had two. Ignore the weird alien eyes on the crazy dog in the photo.

We won't talk about how many nail holes there are behind these panels. Because of how much of a pain it was trying to line these up. But who would know by looking at them. :)
Then I also got this piece of metal wall art for the dining room. I really wanted to hang it sideways but the way the nail holes are on the back it makes it pretty much impossible to hang sideways.


It's kind of hard to see but the flowers are kind of 3D and stick out at various depths. I like it a lot. Of course I thought I was doing great not buying anything in Vegas. Then I get back and go crazy in Bed, Bath, and Beyond. But, I had coupons, go figure! It was a fun splurge.

Back to work and of course, overtime! I'm making some progress on my financial goals. I'm seriously considering putting up a fence, maybe not through my entire yard, just partial. So I'm going to price it. I think it would be worth it for the hassle it would save me in taking out the dogs. Next up, I'm looking forward to taking a trip to Nashville at the end of this month to see Stacy and Andre!

No comments:

Post a Comment