5.09.2010

A Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mom's Day to all the mom's! I had a great day with Caylea. Woke up and went for a run. (Well I did, Caylea would have none of that of course!) Then we went to Lowe's and bought some flowers for the flower bed then met my mom out at Chili's. After planting the flowers Caylea and I took the dogs to the dog park. Now I sit typing this and watching the Hangover. Pretty nice day. :)
Caylea at the dog park
Jazzie was not quite sure of the water....

Caylea had no luck in coaxing her over to the edge

Here she is looking at this dog like he has lost his mind for taking a swim

Magnus was just happy to be outside

Then after awhile he became pretty anti-social and hid under a picnic table

My mom's day gift, a new scrapbook and some stickers. Guess that means I need to make some time for scrapbooking! :)

Some of the new flowers we planted today. By we I mean I. After Caylea helped pick out the flowers she was done. No help in planting! I'd have to look at the little insert to see what these are, I already forgot.
These are impatiens...something like that. It's a crapshoot every year I plant flowers since I really have no idea what I am doing.

Caylea liked these because they were sparkly, so did I . :)

Gerbera daisies.

My hosta is looking good. That's the one thing I can count on! The daylillies are back too, didn't get a picture of them.

After everything is planted, hopefully they will grow nicely!
Caylea picked out the Geranium, it's kind of lonely on it's own little corner but I had luck with them last year. After my planting is complete.

Yesterday was a fun mail day. Got three sample packages and a rebate check. :)

My new samples. I was pretty excited about the Energy gel blasts to try for a run. It's a big pack! The Cascade was cool too! Then some travel size shampoo and Kotex U feminine products. Love free samples. :) Especially since I generally order them then forget what I ordered, so it's a fun surprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment