5.17.2010

Doggie birthday

This weekend went and saw this movie....
And loved it! I thought it was great! Friday night had pizza, ice cream, and great conversation with a great girlfriend. Saturday worked for awhile then went to see the movie. Then went home and cleaned at 8pm on a Saturday night. Wild and crazy I know! :)
May 12th was the dog's birthday's. It was Magnus's and Jazzie's was close enough we just made it her birthday too. So they got their usual birthday vanilla ice cream from Dairy Queen.


They were in heaven


Sunday I went for a run then spent some time studying for my next insurance ed test coming up. Sundays have become my favorite day of the week. Since I tend to end up in the office on Saturdays, Sundays have become the days I do whatever I want, even if it is studying for a test.

No comments:

Post a Comment