7.20.2010

Swimming to the top

I read recently that when you are in over your head you should swim your way to the top. I purposely committed to something today that is getting me in over my head. Knowing it is going to make me "swim my way to the top." It'll give me something to focus on, look forward to, work towards, and really push myself. I feel like it's what I need to do right now to give myself the kick in the pants I need. Sound dramatic? I don't want to announce what it is yet, because until a day or two from now it won't be official. Although it is going to make me push my limits, it's going to be fun.
Caylea's latest haircut, looking really cute. Too cute to be let out of the house.

My glass slippers...a little hint for ya.




A little quote I am telling myself about my committment I made today



And this I just thought was just funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment