9.26.2010

Late night out=bad for the training program

Made it back from Springfield Friday and had to work yesterday as my normal Saturday. I had forgotten all about it being a bachelorette party night for a girlfriend at work and was glad when one of the gals at work reminded me yesterday. A night out sounded like just what I needed!
Erin and I at Whiskey Wild, our hang out for the night after dinner at Lone Star.
There was a lot of laughing and a lot of pictures to remind us what we were laughing about. For instance, the bride's idea of a body shot. Notice the bachelor party that parked themselves right next to us. Maybe something to do with the bride having a beer bottle stuck down her shirt? I dunno. Just a thought.

And when she told me "Uh-oh, my lip is numb" I couldn't help but laugh because it reminded me of another friend of mine! ; )

By this point in the night there was a lot of giggling. I'm sure it had something to do with bad jokes about the items the bride had been accessorized with.

There was dancing, lots of it...

There were shots....lots of em

Me and the bride Krista

Me and Amanda
I truly only had 2 drinks and 2 shots and boy was I done for the day today. I don't know how the bride was still standing because I'm sure the amount of shots she had was double digits. Woke up with a headache and all my grand plans for a good run today and a trip to the gym were "shot." Oh well, it was a great time and a fun night out!
In other news one month from today will be the first full day in Mexico for me and Missy, woohoo! Nice that the weather is finally cooling off, that will make for good running weather. The down side being that when it gets cool all I want to do is cuddle up in a sweatshirt with chai tea. That's the latest update as I continue to recover from last night on the couch. I am getting too old for nights that late...but it was tons of fun!

2 comments:

  1. I have no idea what friend you are talking about!!! I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one. :) Glad you you went out and had a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brought back some great memories just with her one little statement about her numb lip! :)

    ReplyDelete