9.06.2010

Weekend studying, running, and shoes

Been doing a lot of studying this weekend for an upcoming insurance ed test, blah. Managed to get a few runs in though. Yesterday's run was tough but today's felt pretty good. Made it 3.5 miles today. Only need to add in about 10 more miles. That's not overwhelming at all. (insert tone of sarcasm here) Caylea spent the night with a friend for two nights and came home with a good cold. She is still phone less after her phone fell along with her in a swimming pool. Her phone-free attitude is fantastic. (insert sarcastic tone here)
My reading material this weekend. Have I mentioned that this test is not multiple choice? That's great. (insert sarcastic tone here)
I did get in the fall mood this weekend though and brought out some fall candles.

During a study break on Sunday met up with my mom at the mall and found a super cheap shoe sale! Got some fun new colors! (No sarcasm here!) Caylea got some gladiator sandals, I'll have to post a pic later. She loves them, they are cute on her.

I will be real glad when this test is over! Off to study! (Ok maybe to watch the Bachelor Pad first, then more studying)

No comments:

Post a Comment