10.23.2011

Gym celebrity

http://www.shape.com/weight-loss/success-stories/how-shape-reader-shyla-ray-lost-120-pounds?page=1

My Shape article is online now. Somehow my weight loss doubled on the online story though. :) Today I got recognized at the gym by a girl who is in my Body Pump classes...she asked me if that was me she saw in her magazine. So after she recognized me I felt a little more pressure to have good form in class! And can I just say that hitting the gym after a few weeks off has been painful! Thursday night was my first night back in awhile. Today I was still sore from Thursday but it felt good to get back into it. Tomorrow night I'm going to a P90X class with Laurie and Carol. That should be fun, looking forward to something a little different!

Cruise part 2 coming next!

No comments:

Post a Comment