7.02.2012

Heroine of my own life

So I found this quote and got to thinking, I focus a lot on what I am missing out on in the relationship I am missing. But I need to think of what he is missing out on and realize he is the one who should be sad. I have met some major goals in the past two years. I finished my CPCU, paid off my credit card debt, and finally got the surgery I have wanted for years. I have stayed committed to some huge goals these past two years. I have been able to travel a lot and finished a half marathon. Maybe I am just too much for him, lol. I have met some major goals and yet i focus too much on what makes me sad. I'm not trying to toot my own horn but I think most of us don't give ourselves enough credit. Now it is time for me to think of what's next, I have a few new goals in mind. And when I meet those goals it will just be more for someone to think they let a good one get away.

No comments:

Post a Comment