7.28.2012

Lately I have been trying to tackle small organizational projects and getting rid of things I have no use for. Trying to simplify my life. Last week I did my nightstand and found my old weight watchers books and this paper from 2007 where I had recorded my measurements. I was very obsessive about it back then writing down every detail. I thought it would be neat to compare my measurements 5 years later and measure today. I still have the same measuring wrap I used back then. Overall I have lost 30 inches in the past 5 years. It is easy to think in pounds but I never think in inches anymore so I was really glad I came across this and could compare. Back then it seemed impossible to make changes and today my entire life has changed, not just my weight and inches. Five years ago I was graduating from ISU and never thought I would be living in another state, now divorced (yay!) and able to live in a way that never seemed possible, relatively stress free and doing what I want. It really is amazing how quickly life can change.

No comments:

Post a Comment