2.08.2011

Four steps and a wee wee

I'm typing this as I'm watching the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills lost footage. I adore Giggy. The dog cracks me up. I wish I could carry my dog around and she would just sit and hang out. And let me dress her up in all kinds of outfits. How cute is Lisa with her accent? My favorite part tonight was when they did the bit on Giggy and Kyle says "Does he ever walk on the ground?" and the response from Lisa is "He just took four steps and a wee wee." So after I finished laughing I was like "Ah ha, there is my post title!" Not that it really has anything to do with my post.

Clearance at Wal-Mart! Scarf $5 and gloves $4.
I had a little shoe shopping spree at Kohl's.
There's a reason they are called rain boots, they sure don't do anything for your feet in the snow. Kind of like the "stick your tongue to a frosty pole as in A Christmas Story style" effect for your feet.
So it's a little wishful thinking for sandals considering the weather but....
I have a similar pair in black and I love them, and I'm really digging the blush colored shoes right now.
Again the blush/nude shoes...these heels are on the small side for me but I still really like them.
These heels....not on the small side. These are the ones I was most excited about! A smokey pink sparkly pair, yes please!
So four new pairs of shoes. There is how I'm relating it back to "four steps."
Got this sample in the mail...
Think it will help me with this? Let me just say, studying for CPCU while training for a half marathon at the same time, not a good idea. Not a good idea. Both require quite a bit of time and leave very little time to squeeze in the Real Housewives and Giggy.

No comments:

Post a Comment