2.12.2011

It's My Life

So I just found out that Stacy and I will have to board a bus from our Disney hotel at 4am to head to the marathon because we have to be at the starting line at 5am. If we are there later than 5am we can't start. Holy mother, 4am. And Florida is one hour ahead of us, so that is like 3am our time. I don't know that our spectators will be joining us that morning, or if they do they may not think they are at the happiest place on earth.
Oh well, I'll sleep when I'm dead.
Oh there are some exciting times coming up! After I have a few weeks to recover and can walk again I am heading to Bloomington to see Sugarland! And then...

St. Louis in May so Missy and I can see our guy! Hey, It's My Life and it's now or never, I ain't gonna live forever, I just wanna live while I'm alive. So yes, we're going to see them for the 4th time. And hopefully it won't be the last.
Another funny story for you, I get to work one day last week and have an email from a girlfriend of mine saying she met this great guy but he is just a little too young for her. Then she gives some details about where he works, his name, some key facts about him. It takes me all of about 2 seconds to realize he is the guy who I'm referencing in this post, I tend to refer to him as DUI stalker guy. What are the chances? I had to laugh and told her I would have to pass. After filling her in she quickly put him on her "do not call" list. Oh the life and times of a single gal. These Days there are plenty of fish out there for sure, but so many of them Give Love a Bad Name. I find myself telling a lot of them to Have a Nice Day. I'm waiting for the one to be my Superman. The one who I know will always say "I'll be There for You" and mean it. Just gotta Keep the Faith.
(he he, who is now completely annoyed at all my JBJ song references? I just couldn't help myself)

No comments:

Post a Comment