2.02.2011

In case you didn't notice...

I'm guilty of it too, but how funny is it that everyone went crazy posting snow pictures? Because we didn't already know there was a blizzard going through.
Apparently my eskimo like temps inside are too warm for Magnus because he could not wait to get outside and frollick in the snow. Most people gasp when I say I keep the thermostat at 64. Yes, 64. I'm pretty cheap on the gas bill. But with the past 2 days stuck in the house and the bitter cold I did actually have it up to 66 at times. I'll probably pass out when I get the heat bill.
Jazz was not a fan of the snow. She tried to follow in Magnus's tracks.
But mostly she wanted to warm her paws up as quickly as possible. I must say if I wasn't already divorced I imagine after 2 days stuck in the house I would be now. I've been tempted to see who I could pawn the kid off on for a few days. But amazingly enough our bickering paid off, because she stayed upstairs and I stayed downstairs. Something got into her and she actually cleaned her room, to the point where her entire floor is visible and I could walk in! I couldn't believe it when I said "I'm coming in" and didn't get the "NO WAIT do not come in yet!" screech. So after finding the room clean I decided I wouldn't pawn her off after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment