2.20.2011

I never was good at math


Let's throw out some numbers shall we?

13.1-miles I need to be able to get my legs to carry me

1-week from today when I have to make it happen

1-number of days I ran this week (stress pretty much rendered me useless)

2-number of drinks I consumed on Wednesday

3-pounds I lost this week (stress, stress, stress)

3-number of miles I pounded out on the treadmill today

7-number of miles I hoped to pound out on the treadmill today

75.65-number of miles I have ran in the past 6 weeks

130-number of miles my training plan called for me running the past 6 weeks

54.35-number of miles I did not run according to my training plan

5-number of Body Pump classes I attended the past 6 weeks

2-number of long runs in the past 6 weeks

136.49-number of times I have had the frantic thought I am seriously undertrained for this half marathon


Yeah, I've been lazy
The pressure has gotten to me


These all really make me laugh. :)

I thought this one was especially appropriate for "wishing on a falling star" at Disney. This is my favorite poster ever.

On to other topics, the dog's Valentine's Day gifts were a success.

I made her dress up as I like to do on holidays.

The new toys kept them occupied for awhile

Magnus was the first to crash

with Jazz not far behind

Last weekend I finished up a recent project...it was a really quick one, a paint can.



I was going with the office supply theme but liked the birds thrown on there too. It was really easy to just use rub ons on the paint can.

Finished project filled with goodies. This week is going to be fairly busy in preparation of leaving on Friday. I am hoping we can avoid checking any luggage so there is strategic packing that needs to be done. They say that if you can run 7-10 miles you can finish a half marathon thanks to the adrenaline rush. I'm hoping for adrenaline like Jason Statham in Crank.

No comments:

Post a Comment