1.09.2011

Weekend Decorating

I'm a sucker for Valentine's Day decor, it's just so cute!
I debated between buying the "Love" or the "Home" hanging for this one, not sure I am leaving it in the bedroom yet or not.
I saw this cute black and pink fabric board and wondered where I could put it to use, I decided why not my closet? I used fabric pins to hang some of my thinner necklaces.
Then I got a little carried away and thought why not buy a few more things to hang up my necklaces since right now they are all laying in a drawer and half the time I forget what I have.


I have one more shelf to hang up with these other things to put on it but haven't gotten it up quite yet. Aside from my closet project this weekend I caught up with a great friend for dinner, took my tree down finally, cleaned, and re-watched some episodes of Spartacus in anticipation of the new season starting soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment