7.11.2009

Equilibrium

Anyone see the movie Equilibrium with Christian Bale. Interesting idea about human emotions. Right now I am wishing I had a shot that they gave themselves in the movie to remove feelings. My favorite line in the movie is "Emotion is chaos." Amen.

So last night had a bit of a breakdown. Didn't want to waste my Saturday laying around depressed so I allowed myself about an hour of laying in bed feeling sorry for myself this morning. Then got up and went and ran 6 miles. Came home, decided I couldn't face a full afternoon left alone with my thoughts without another likely breakdown...so went to work for four hours to distract myself some more. I am going to pop in the movie Knowing...and then I am hoping to tackle Caylea's room and do the impossible, have it looking decent again.

So in other news I have to get my car into the shop because the starter fuse keeps blowing. The first time it happened I thought it was the battery, a friend showed me it was the fuse and how to change it. So I've just kept some spare fuses in my car. I looked like quite the mechanic when my car wouldn't start in the work parking lot and Wackenhut came to ask if I needed a jump. I said no and proceeded to open up the fuse box and change my fuse and start er up. After I spent about 5 mins. trying to figure out how to open the darn hood that is. Just always has to be a little something to give me away that I don't really know what I am doing. :)

Sorry to be so negative lately. I am just frustrated at the things that are right there but yet out of reach. Anyways I'll try to post more happy posts.

A few more quotes that I'm feeling a little bit like lately

I never knew until that moment how bad it could hurt to lose something you never really had. ~From the television show The Wonder Years

I don't know why they call it heartbreak. It feels like every other part of my body is broken too. ~Missy Altijd

"There are as many nights as days, and the one is just as long as the other in the year's course. Even a happy life cannot be without a measure of darkness, and the word 'happy' would lose its meaning if it were not balanced by sadness."-Carl Jung

Ok, done, sorry again if I am a downer. I will post a happy post about Caylea's birthday next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment