7.07.2009

A Shyla moment

Does anyone else love walking around Wal-Mart and Target when they start to put all the back to school/dorm supplies and decorations out? They have THE cutest little things. Like picture frames made out of cork board, magnetic dry erase boards in cute little patterns, colorful magnets. Who really needs a frame with a cork board around it, you aren't going to want to stick a bunch of stuff on there and cover up the picture. But still so cute and I want it! The colors are always fun, pinks, greens, purples. Why don't they sell fun stuff in those colors all the time? I am especially obsessed with organization stuff like these




So....who knew an ethernet cable and a phone cable weren't the same thing? I figured it out after I spent an hour trying to set up my wireless router and wondering why it wouldn't connect to the internet. Called the cable company tech support and they told me they showed my modem working but didn't show my router....well that is because the cord I just bought at Wal-Mart is apparently not right and I somehow managed to make it fit in the holes. I know you guys miss my "Shyla moments" right? But now after 4 long days I have internet again...it was unpleasantly unbearable for me not to be able to get online, and absolute torture for Caylea!


Had a really really good counseling session yesterday....it was my last freebie and I am now convinced I should have gone to counseling a long time ok and really don't want to stop going. She really helped me realize some truths about some of the things I am feeling and I walked out feeling so much better than I did when I walked in. I had 6 freebies and feel like I was just getting started. I wonder if it is draining for a counselor to listen to other people's issues all day along.

No comments:

Post a Comment