7.19.2009

Fun and Foam

Hello! So had a full weekend this weekend with ZERO breakdowns. Yay! Missy came to see me and it was a blast. It was great to have some girl time. We had great weather on Saturday for a trip to the Osage Beach outlets down by Lake of the Ozarks. We did our part to contribute to the economy. Saturday night we went to comedy at a place called Deja Vu. After comedy there was a foam party downstairs. You want to talk about people watching. It was more entertaining than the comedian. Their definition of "foam party" was more like a little tent on the side of the dance floor forming what looked like a huge bubble bath. It was hilarious to watch the bouncer's whose job it was to keep the foam in the tent. And as Missy pointed out it was a little hard to take the huge muscled bouncer seriously with foam on his head. Oh on another note...mowing the lawn. Yeah, sucks. It's fine till I get to the hill. That is a pain in the rear. I was exhausted after I was done. My neighbor talks about how low the mower setting is compared to what he uses. Well it's gonna stay that way so I can mow as little as possible.

My flower pics are a little out of order. These started out with just one flower, now there's 5. I'm so happy to have flowers growing instead of dying.

Caylea and me on her birthday. She's twelve. Twelve.
But not to old to dig in to birthday cake.

Her favorite present. Now I don't have to worry about my camera battery being about done when I get mine out. She takes it everywhere.

Her other gift. Seasons 1 and 2 of Alf. Yep, she wanted this for her birthday. So I was watching some episodes with her and realized Alf was really freaking funny!

Obsessed with these right now. Pink is the best.

So I am loving all my flowers and they are doing great! These two have remained short...

while the ones next to them have gone crazy. They must just be in a better position for the sun slightly to the right.
The orange flowers started out as just one of those sections, now there are more like 3 sections. It's so cool to me that they are growing! And I'm not killing it! Even better...I have never watered them. Just letting the rain take care of it seems to be working.

I do really like the ones that are growing straight up.


So Missy and I both managed to walk out of the Coach outlet without a purse!! We just bought a few other accessories. We found a Coach camera case, how fun is that!? It also works for a case for my phone. The pink and brown matches the purse I'm carrying right now.

$19. Eyeglass case. So I don't wear glasses...but it works great to hold all 9 lipglosses that I manage to throw in my purse.
A make up bag for me and a wristlet for Caylea. She thinks it's pretty cool to own her own Coach.
A little reading corner I put upstairs.
Caylea taking pictures of her nice clean room. Took me 4 hours to tackle the mess that was in here.
I should've taken a before picture. I've threatened her with taking her phone if she doesn't keep it clean. I don't know how she did it, I don't think a mess like that could've been created even if I tried.


I seriously had to dig my way into her closet. The door wouldn't open. So I had to pull out whatever I could reach until I managed to get in the damn thing. It was unreal.

For Caylea's birthday my mom got her a makeover with a guy who was coming in from LA who does make up for the stars. She loved it and came home looking like she was 19.

He really made her eyes stand out. He did a great job. She just isn't allowed to leave the house looking like that.
This is my mom and Caylea with Kent, the Lancome guy at Dillards that told them about the celebrity makeover event. Caylea loves Kent. She called him one day to try to make me a make over appointment. They told her he was off the day she called, she said his normal day off is Tuesdays so she was surprised he wasn't there. I was like "You know his schedule?" Funny.
Caylea has created her own blog. http://cayleasblog.blogspot.com/ It's funny and she writes just like she is talking to you in person. I had no idea she created it until recently.

No comments:

Post a Comment