7.25.2009

On the road again

Only took until about 1pm yesterday to get my car fixed, I was pretty happy with that because I wasn't expecting to pick it up until 5. I called the tow truck guy who was the nicest tow truck guy I've ever talked to and got a fairly cheap tow bill. Called the pontiac dealer shop and told them the car was on the way and he asked me what was going on, so I said "the purple starter wire is chafing against the ac line, need to repair the wire and reroute." He was like "ooooooook" and I said "Well that's what I think is wrong anyways." He called me later and said I was totally right and bill was $91. I about jumped up and down, so excited the bill was less than $100. So managed to pick the car up and still get done almost all my errands I had planned on and made it to see the Ugly Truth. it was alright...not as good as I was expecting. Today thought I might make a trip to the pool but I think it's gonna be kinda cloudy all day. I really kind of feel like being lazy. So I'm playing it by ear today.

No comments:

Post a Comment